Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lab Results from last Dr. visit

I heard from the Dr. about the blood work I had done. They are changing my Metformin from 500 to 1000 and also putting me on a medicine for Thyroid problems. I also have low vitamin D so I have to start 2000 mg Vitamin D supplements. So evidently I have Thyroid problems now along with Insulin Resistance, Fibromyalgia, anxiety, kidney stones, PCOS, Severe Allergies, and IBS. To bad they can't make one medicine to help with all of these issues...lol! I should buy stock in a Pharmacy...lol! Oh well at least it is nothing serious I can Handle this! I Just Pray I start feeling Normal again Soon! I have not felt normal in almost 5 years (since I had Drake). I know Jason is ready for me to be back to my Normal self! It is Amazing what having kids does to your Entire Body inside and out! My Kids are Worth Everything I have been through!

1 comment:

  1. I saw you left me a comment on my blog but you don't have the email set up so I wasn't able to respond. I am doing the Go Lucy Go 5K too. If you do it let me know and I'll look for you! = )
    www.walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete